1. Data Processor
SATI GROUP S.P.A. with registered office in CASTEL MAGGIORE (BO) Zip code 40033 Via Bonazzi, 24.
You can contact the Data Processor by telephone at + 39.051.700321 by e-mail at the address email@example.com and via web at www.satigroup.it
2. Personal data may be processed for the following purposes:
1.For security purposes. The website makes use of log files that allow acquiring information collected in an automated and aggregated form. The Data Processor can provide actions to protect the security by acting on the IP address (personal data) of the user on the occurrence of potentially harmful conduct. No profiling or user identification activity is allowed to do so. Data is acquired anonymously and may include:
- IP address
- Browser used
- date and time of connection
- Source or referral page
2.In order to facilitate user navigation on the site. Non-persistent technical cookies are used which are not suitable for profiling the user, storing client information in an automated form that can be reused during the same navigation session on the Company website. This information will not be reused on subsequent accesses. Analysis cookies, while classifying the user anonymously are used in order to monitor the reuse of the website at different times by the individual users in an anonymous way. Third-party technical cookies are intended to facilitate the consultation of particular areas of the website.
Data is acquired anonymously and may include:
- Technical cookies
- Third-party cookies
- Analysis cookies
- Plugins for the social network
3. In order to send information and commercial communications (e.g. newsletter). In this case, the communication of personal data is optional. Failure to communicate the data precludes the possibility to use the service. Acquired data are of a personal nature or non-personally identifiable business data that may include:
- Name and Surname
- Position in the company on whose behalf the Person Concerned operates
- Telephone, fax, e-mail contact details
Personal data for these purposes shall be collected to an appropriate extent, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed. The company policy is available via the web at www.satigroup.it
3. Some data can be transferred to recipients located in countries outside the European Union.
Some data are transmitted through analytical cookies and plugins to owners of services and social platforms such as Google, Facebook, Microsoft (Linkedin), and Google Analytics. The transfer of these data is authorized by the European and Italian institutions, with particular reference to Decision 1250/2016 (Privacy Shield – here the information page of the Italian Guarantor ), to which the policies of third parties are compliant.
4. Types of data (Cookies)
- Cookies Definition
Cookies are short text files consisting of letters and/or numbers that enable the web server to store information about the customer (browser) that can then be used during the same visit (session cookies) or even days later (persistent cookies). Depending on the user’s preferences, the cookies are stored by the individual browser on the specific device used (computer, tablet, smartphone).
- Types of cookies
Technical Cookies. Technical cookies are used only for “carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network and are not used for other purposes. They are installed directly by the owner or manager of the website. They can be divided into navigation or session cookies, which guarantee the normal browsing and use of the website (allowing purchases to be made, for example, or obtaining authentication to access restricted areas); cookie analytics, which are similar to technical cookies to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site;
Third Party Cookies. Visiting the website you can receive technical cookies of “third parties” managed by other organizations, these are elements of the page visited generated directly by these sites and integrated into the page of the host site. The use is aimed at the use of requested services. These plugins require cookies to be sent to and from all sites operated by third parties. The information collected by “third-parties” shall be governed by the relevant information so please refer to them if needed. For the purposes of greater transparency and convenience, below is a list of third-party websites with information about their policies for handling cookies.
- Google Analytics
The SATI Group S.p.A. website also includes components send by Google Analytics, a web traffic analysis service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). These are also third-party cookies that are anonymously collected and managed to monitor and improve the performance of the host site (performance cookies). Google Analytics uses “cookies” anonymously to collect and analyse information about the usage behaviour of the SATI Group S.p.A. website (including the user IP address). This information is collected by Google Analytics, which processes it in order to draw up reports for SATI Group S.p.A.operators concerning the activities on the websites themselves. This site neither uses nor permits any third parties to use Google Analytics to monitor or collect any personal identification information. Google will neither associate your IP address with any other data held by Google nor seek to link an IP address with the identity of a user. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required by law or if third parties process the aforementioned information on Google’s behalf.
For further information, please refer to the following link: https://www.google.it/policies/privacy/partners/
Users can choose to disable Google Analytics by installing the opt-out add-on provided by Google in their browser. To disable Google Analytics, see the link below:
- Youtube cookies
- Plugins for the social network
This site can also incorporate plugins and/or buttons for social networks in order to allow easy sharing of content on social platforms. Cookies are set as required by individual social networks, normally only when the user makes effective and voluntary use of the plugin. The collection and use of the information obtained by means of the plugins are regulated by the respective privacy policies of the social networks, to which reference should be made.
- Facebook – (cookie information link)
- Twitter – (cookie information link)
- LinkedIn – (cookie information link)
- Google+ – (cookie information link).
- Disabling cookies
Users can decide whether to accept cookies using their browser settings.
Nonetheless, public contents can still be used when cookies are disabled completely. Disabling “third-party” cookies does not affect the browsing experience in any way. Settings can be defined specifically for the various website and applications. Furthermore, the best browsers allow you to define different settings for “proprietary” cookies and those of “third parties”.
Below are links to the disabling tools for the main browsers:
5. The rights of the Person Concerned (Articles 15 to 22) provide for the possibility of asking the Data Processor for:
- Access to personal data and information regarding the purpose of processing, the categories of personal data processed, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom data is communicated, the data retention period.
- The correction of personal data.
- The cancellation of personal data in the following cases:
- If no longer necessary with respect to the purposes of the processing;
- If the Person Concerned has given consent for one or more specific purposes;
- If there are no legitimate reasons prevailing over the rights and liberties of the Person Concerned or for the investigation, exercise or defence of a right in court;
- If the data are unlawfully processed;
- If required by legal obligations that bind the Data Processor;
- If the treatment interests minors under the age of 16.
- The limitation of the processing of personal data in the following cases
- Inaccuracy of the data for the period necessary for the Data Processor to verify the accuracy;
- Illicit treatment in alternative to cancellation;
- Although the Data Processor does not need it anymore, the personal data are necessary for the Person Concerned for the investigation, exercise, or the defence in court;
- The Person Concerned opposed the processing in the protection of their own interests and fundamental freedoms, without prejudice to legitimate prevailing reasons.
- The Person Concerned has the right to data portability pusuant to Art. 20
The Person Concerned has the right to receive the personal data concerning him or her, which he or she has provided to a Data Processor, provided that it cannot harm the rights or freedom of others, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another Data Processor without hindrance from the Data Processor to which the personal data have been provided, where:
- The Person Concerned has given consent to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes.
- Personal data reveal racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, union membership, or do not constitute biometric data intended to uniquely identify the Person Concerned, data concerning health or the sex life or sexual orientation and have been provided with explicit consent.
- The processing of personal data is necessary for the performance of a contract of which the Person Concerned is a party or to the performance of pre-contractual measures of the same.
- The processing is carried out by automated means.
In case of request of the Person Concerned, the Data Processor undertakes to provide him with a free description of the execution of the requested actions within one month from the date of the request, where possible, by electronic means.
- At any time, for reasons related to the particular situation in the processing of personal data concerning him/her if the data are necessary for the execution of a task of public interest or in connection with the exercise of official authority vested on the Data Processor (Art. 6 para e) or if the data are necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Data Processor or third parties (Art. 6 para F).
- The Person Concerned has the right to oppose the processing of personal data when processed for direct marketing purposes. In this case, the personal data will no longer constitute an object for these purposes.
- The Person Concerned has the right to revoke the consent to the processing of personal data
a) At any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on consent prior to the revocation.
- The Person Concerned has the right to complain to a supervisory authority
Any questions? Need a quote?
We’ll reply in a flash!